Wednesday, August 08, 2007

TEACHERS' DAY GATHERING!

Hey Columbians!
We will like to put up a performance on TWSS Teacher’s Day. We’re thinking of performing a song item for the teachers (It’s All About You &one other random song). Or we can even choreograph a cheesy dance together with the singing! :D

I need to confirm the names and the number of people who wants to perform SOON.

Please take note that we’re suppose to come back for at least one rehearsal in school and that we’re suppose to meet up for the practice for a few sessions. (:

If you're not interested in performing, do let me know if you would like to go back for a gathering. (:c! (With only guitars &voice. Like how the guys did it on the last day of school.)
H

Please let me know ASAP! (Leave a tag/comment, MSN me or SMS me!) :]
LOVE, LOVE~
VIOLET!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home