Thursday, August 16, 2007

ATTENTION TO ALL PERFORMERS:
To meet up &discuss the item &settle everything on Saturdy, 18th Aug'o7 @ CCK Mac @ 12PM.

We've have already seek Mdm. Sharena's permission to put up the performance last week. So please do not worry. (If not, I wouldn't have posted the notice up here, right?)

We'll be inviting Mrs. Lau back during the concert. So, performers, please come out with something that goes out to the teachers from us, ex/students. (:

&ppl, please confirm with me if you're performing or not, alrite?
The list so far:
Bav, Pris, Sammie, Yuni, Violet, ShunLi, Fairuz, Shark, Darryl, Fadil, Hisyam, Fadhli, Fadhly, Farrel, Rudy, ZhenYu.
Total no.: 16 (Please do let me know if I missed anyone out. :] )

Frankly speaking, I'm VERY satisfied with the no. of people who volunteered. I'm sure Mdm. Sharena &the rest of the teachers will be happy to know that there's so many of us who have volunteered! :DD

SEE YOU GUYS ON SAT!
VIOLET!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home