Sunday, May 06, 2007

Okay, Darryl posted this under the comments section, &I doubt many will be clicking it. So, I shall just post this up here!

OKAY! FIRSTLY, I MISS YOU GUYS. SECONDLY, I STILL MIS YOU GUYS. AND THIRDLY, I STILL MISS YOU GUYS. HEE!

Maybe i've been in columbus for too long, im not really getting used to my new class. . or or, maybe we'l need some time to get use to each other la. im sure some of you do face such problems as well. no worries people, take some time, settle down, and and, study hard!

Its really hard to forget the duper fun times we've spent with each other, especially, cheering when we're on e gallery, and and also the singing session we had towards e end of our sec sch lives. im really missing those times now. . and i know you guys do too. SO, lets keep in contact, meet up real soon, and at e same time, make new friends, and start new relations.

EVERYONE, study hard and and no matter what happens, be strong!

feel free to comment/tag !

LOVE YOU GUYS!

DARRYL KOK

In case you guys are wondering why am I doing this.. It's because I'm trying to keep this blog alive. (: Do leave a tag when you drop by here, alright? &of cos, I'm trying hard to adapt to the new environment in Poly as well - Especially when there's 0 guys in my class. (:

Take care always, Columbians.
With much misses,
Violet

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home