Saturday, May 19, 2007

The Columbus Gathering yesterday was a success!

Firstly, I would like to thank everyone who turned up-
Priscilia, Samsiah, ShunLi, CheeHou, TeowKim, Fairuz, JianYun, Shark, Kevin, Darryl, Fadil, Hisyam, Fadhli, Fadhly, Azhar, Hafiz, Sharizal, Jereld, ZhenYu, Rudy, Jordan ,Joshua &Violet!

Without everyone of you, this gathering won't be possible! Thanks guys!

Secondly, I really hope everyone enjoyed themselves.. Though it's somehow disorganizd due to the bad planning by me.. &yea, I do hope everyone's doing fine as well.

Thirdly, photos are uploaded! Sad that we didn't have a chance to take a photo as a big group. But still, PHOTOS! Check out the Columbus PhotoBucket! &to all those who've recorded videos &had taken photos, please kindly upload the photos as well! Thanks a dozen! (:

&finally, I miss everyone of you lots! :D If any kind souls are willing to organize any gatherings, do keep me informed &I'll update this blog with the informations.

So please take note, if my MSN nickname has the blog's link, it means it's updated! :D

Cheers!
Violet

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home